Monday, August 18, 2008

You know you're tired when...

Ok, I haven't done this since college. You know when you are so tired and/ or bored that your eyes keep rolling back in your head and your head keeps falling forward? I used to have this trouble in my Chemistry class on way too often an occasion. Total cheek slapping and thigh pinching time. So I'm trying to write the blog entry below and type "munch away at his fruit pudding" because I couldn't remember what it was called and what my fingers and brain were able to get out as my eyes rolled back again was "munvhing away at his criot pipppping". I find this so funny. I used to have a whole half page of this sort of gibberish, in my art history and chemistry classes, until the notes would peter off into a wiggly line. I love that even when I'm half asleep my brain is still studious. Ha! Good times!

1 comment:

Dear Baby said...

I used to have the exact same notes in my, darn what class was that? It wasn't political science, it wasn't Psyc 101... Man that class was really boring. I can still see the professor pacing back and forth at the front of the room, stopping for sips of coffee and to check his notes, never once looking up at the class. Man! I cannot remeber what subject that was!