Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How Nifty!

You know, I'm not that big a cookie person, but once in a while you have to eat something just because it's just too cool. I discovered today the Oreo Dunker. Ergonomically designed for dunking in a glass of milk they are just like the standard oreo but longer. I didn't know, however, until I went looking for a picture of the Oreo Dunker, that they came in all kinds of dunk'n designs too. How fun! The one I got today, at the office celebration for a co-worker who just got married, was the one in the top row in the middle. It tells you where to hold it and even provides a dotted line for how far you should submerge your cookie in the milk. While it was fudge filled it still paled in comparison to its double stuffed counter-parts that shared the same plate. Still anything this unique is bound to taste a little sweeter just because.

1 comment:

Troop 41653 said...

thanks for the heads up. evan accidentally picked up the fudge filled... I'll be the original oreo flavor is better. I was only able to eat 6 at a setting... :)