Thursday, August 9, 2007

Eatting With A Baby Is Doable

While I have realized that I have digressed to having to once again have my food cut up for me, into small bite size pieces, so I can better multi-task eatting and taking care of a baby, I find the hair at the back of my neck stand up as my food is handed to me in a juvenile fashion. And just as juvenile I want to stamp my foot and say "I can cut up my own chicken, steak, pizza, etc. myself thank you very much!" So when I can complete a meal without any help, and cutting, while balancing a baby on my lap, with bottle, and not cause harm to anyone I feel pretty proud. ( I know, I will get over this...) I found Walter in just a situation; enjoying his dessert. While these small adventures may see catastrophe 70% of the time it is still fun to see how eatting can be achieved this time, albeit frustrating.

No comments: