Monday, June 4, 2012

(May 2012) A Conversation In the Life of a Stay-At-Home Dad

Padon: Um, Daddy. Um, I got a good idea. I sink, could I have sum whip cream on my cucumber pleeeeease?

Daddy: Whipped cream on your cumcumber slices, really?

Padon: Yeah! I sink zhat would be a good idea.

Daddy: Okaaay, because you have an awesome daddy. Let's see if we even have whipped cream.

Padon: Yaaaaaay. I know! I know! We do have sum. It's right here! (opens fridge, moves pesky bottles of salad dressing and ketchup out of the way, points at whipped cream bottle)

Sophia: Yeaaah. Coomber. Coomber. Coomber. Dadhyee. Dadhyee. Dadhyee. Dadhyee. Coomber? Coomber?

Daddy: Yes, Sophia. You can have some cucumber too.

Sophia: Coomber! Coomber! Dadhyee miiiilk, miiiilk, miiiilk? Dadhyee? Mo miiiilk?

Padon: Sophiiiaaaah! You want whip cream on your cucumbers?

Sophia: Yeaaah!

-end scene-

No comments: