Monday, May 31, 2010

Power Pancakes

Padon expresses himself as an extremely sweet boy every now and then and sometimes it seems so heart gushingly cute that I don't want to forget. We went out for IHOP Pancakes yesterday morning and Padon, who loves pancakes, was really hungry and eager for them. He even declared he was "hungry for pancakes!" When we were seated Walter ordered Padon pancakes and when they arrived Padon was beside himself with the pancake goodness. So much so he offered to let me have a taste (I didn't ask because they had yogurt on them and I still am not eatting dairy products for Sophia), offered to let me use his fork thinking I didn't have one, and then said with a mouth full of pancake and strawberrys "thank you Daddy!" because it was Walter who had ordered the pancakes for him and made this wonderful moment possible. So cute!!!