Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Trying to Make it to Dec 30th

So it looks like we might have Sophia on Dec 30th, one day after the hoped for 36 week date. Now I think I feel a little more paranoid we won't make it. It both seems much closer and still too far away. I can feel Sophia a little more clearly and I'm afraid that my water will break before the 30th. We also have Padon with us in the Hospital now and not only is that a little more stressful but makes Walter's flexibility go down. It's really tough to throw a major holiday into a thrown up in the air birth. I think it might be a little more relaxed after Christmas. It's been interesting trying to grab and wrap gifts and my hospital room is filling up with more and more odds and ends. It's going to make going home a little more difficult. I'm sure we'll figure something out. Sigh, why can't I have my babies like an average person. :) Can't wait to hold little Sophia.

1 comment:

Dear Baby said...

You live on a farm, not like an average person WAY out there and you are not a "fit in a mold" type of gal so there.
If you need us to take Padon again we can, and Walter can always collect him again. We are also available to caravan your stuff home when you leave. We're your family and you can lean on us.