Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Group Health Rocks!

Oh, have to mention that Group Health rocks! I had been lead to believe that after the 1st of the year I would have to get another OB-GYN but found out this morning in talking to one of the benefits customer service reps that Group Health has a Transfer of Care Request Form where you make note of your immediate, and not Group Health Doctor, and have him fill out what your treatment and diagnosis is and you can continue to see your immediate Dr. for your immediate needs and care. So cool! I can still have Dr. Graham deliver Sophia after the 1st of the year, well if that was the route we were going to go. I have been so impressed with Group Health's customer service. They have been nothing but overly helpful to me and have never treated me like a number or a system. I love that!

1 comment:

Dear Baby said...

Wowzers! A nice insurance company? Maybe you should send them a christmas card. Add them to the list.