Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Bestest Husband Ever!

Walter is the best husband ever for making sure to come and spend time with me everyday if not almost every night; for taking Padon on fulltime with no gripes even though Padon's schedule was totally out of wack; for making sure I had anything and everything I needed, for driving back and forth betweeen Bellevue and Stanwood everyday making sure the cats didn't poop all over the house; for bringing to me and letting me open all the Christmas cards first cause he knows I love opening them; for cleaning the house top to bottom (including mopping all the floors) so that Sophia and I would come home to a clean house; and for having my back as I deal with a bunch of nurses and communicate my wants with Dr. Graham; among so many, many, many other things.

No comments: