Monday, August 9, 2010

Is it wrong of me to think this picture is just freak'n adorable? I had my camera on the videos setting and so missed the opportunity to snap the picture where she was smiling about the hat, in an "ooohhhhh, what is this that Padon just put on my head?" She then decided it wasn't the fashion statement she was going for and really cried about it.

I also almost got an adorable Anne Getty image of Sophia sleeping but in the time it took me to get my camera and then hush Padon, who has a walk down the hall way like a bowling ball on a pogo sticks, Sophia had turned her head in a different direction totally ruining the shot. But then, again, because Padon is the loudest quite person you ever met, Sophia woke up and I was greeted by this lovely "hello Mommy!" smile. Awwww....

2 comments:

joansy said...

I admit, the photo made me laugh.

:D

Dear Baby said...

I stopped my coworker to look at this and said, "I dont'know what's going on here, but isn't this the funniest picture?" So, you are in good company