Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No Twins Here

I got my first "Twins" comment today. Some how I had forgotten about this part of being pregnant although something inside me was expecting it.

It's amazing how people don't get that it is rude to ask if you are having twins in response to their mental diarreah and surprise at how much bigger you are then they thought you would be at what ever gestational stage you are in. And the craziest thing is it is always women that do this. Oh, with the exception of one of the lawyers in our law department, who very rudely eyeballed me at 10 weeks and told me he thought I looked big right before he told me women shouldn't work because they get preggo and therefore aren't reliable (in so many words). At least neither of them touched me although I have been getting more of that with this pregnany then the last.

No comments: