Wednesday, February 24, 2010

First Bath - Awwwww, Cute!

I love when babies fit in sinks!
Well, you might count Sophia's first real bath the shower she took with me about two weeks after she came home from the hospital, but I'd like to count her first true bath about a week later with Padon. They both needed it, especially Padon, and I asked him if he wanted to take a bath with Sophia. He was all over it and a help as I asked him to pull the foam baby pad out from under the sink. I then went into great detail about why Sophia needed this special foam pad and he was facinated and very caring as I tried to emphasis how fragile she was in the tub and how we had to take care of her. I was afraid he might try to share a bath toy with her in an accidentally aggressive manner. Instead he really enjoyed having a bath with her, kept to his end of the tub, and overall it was a really good time.
Sophia seems to love the water (ignore face above) and since then have had at least three more baths together. It just seems so sweet and I love how much they enjoy each other's company.

No comments: