Thursday, February 12, 2009

"I Love You Daddy"

So Walter was sitting on the living room floor with Padon the night before last and said " I love you Padon!" Padon, who had been running back and forth between Walter's lap and his lego blocks that I guess needed to be with the fireplaces tools, paused , looked at Walter and said" I love you........"longer pause, "Daddy." It was totally I love you. As well as his little mouth and tongue could articulate it but when Walter said "I love you Padon" again to affirm what he had just heard Padon did the same thing. So Walter said "tell Mommy, I love you Mommy." and Padon smiled getting shy and said " I love you.........." long pause again "Mommy." Walter just about cried. We called my parents to gush cause we had to tell someone and my Mom said that he needed to be able to say "I love you Grandma." next time we saw them.

What a wonderful first sentance!!!!! Yeah!

I love you too baby!!!!

1 comment:

Dear Baby said...

I am so jelous it is ridiculous!!

I know Greg loves me from his melting hugs when he nuzzles his head into my neck, but to hear it would make me .... I cannot put it into words.