Monday, January 12, 2009

What a Great Christmas Party!

This year (08 cause my posting is so late) my Mom threw a Christmas Party for her co-workers and close friends. And I'm glad we were able to go because it was such a blast. I was a little afraid that the number of people crammed in my Mom's house would be too much for Padon but he navigated around the people with no problem.
Walter and I started off the night before the house got too crowded trying to get our Christmas Card picture with Padon in front of my Mom's Christmas tree but there was already too many cool things for Padon to see and it ended up being a lost cause.People arrived quickly and amoungst the good eats and conversations my Dad, a few of his band friends, and one of my Mom's co-worker's wives started up a concert of Christmas music. They must have played for at least an hour before they ran out of songs. Padon just stood in the middle of it like it happens all the time.


My Mom had a lot of games planned and prizes to give out and everyone had a really great time! She had under estimated the power of a karaoke machine and didn't anticipate us playing it for at least 3 hours straight but we had a really good time. It was a very successful party and I think she looks forward to having another one next year.


The following morning with my Mom's help I was able to get a Christmas picture of Padon that I am so proud of. What a cutie!

No comments: