Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Little Commuter

- Yep that's my little commuter!

This is what happens when you pick up your baby from your husband and trade off all extra baggage including your purse (having grabbed your wallet) with the intent in making the trip home on the bus to Everett easier. Only when you get to the bus station you find that not only do you not have your keys in your pocket, like usual, but you don't have your cell to call your husband who is long gone by now.

Padon and I did this yesterday and it was a little perplexing at first what we should do with ourselves but then with the help of the security guard at the station and the nice commuters on the 555 to Northgate we took two buses from Bellevue, to North Seattle, to my brother's house, where Walter was. Thank goodness for Bus Passes and an easy going baby. Padon enjoyed looking around and loudly making his happy baby sounds. It over all made for a fun photo opportunity and I found an easy way to get to Jane and Patrick's place.

-

Are we there yet?

3 comments:

Troop 41653 said...

Sometimes I love that little baby so much it makes me a little sick.
What a guy!

joansy said...

Those are a couple of great photos! I'm just glad that you didn't make it all the way to Everett before realizing that you didn't have your keys. :D

Chloe said...

It would have been a bummer but still fun to find our way back.