Friday, March 14, 2008

Baby Idol - Go Vote!

Look who I entered in Baby Idol this year!
http://www.movin925.com/content.asp?crefresh=content&displayOption=&contentGUID={57D266F7-6B70-4820-A89F-193534C74B7A}

Movin! 92.5 is having their second Baby Idol contest. Last year something like 1400 baby pictures were sent in and this little girl won.

So I entered these pictures:


And they chose this one:

I don't know if I think it is the best one out of the bunch though. Now I'm just second guessing myself for having sent so many pictures and did they just pick the first one in the list of attachments?! The things I stress over. I'm totally excited he is in the contest though.

So go vote! The chance to enter your pictures ends tomorrow and then they will start voting.

http://www.movin925.com/content.asp?crefresh=content&displayOption=&contentGUID={57D266F7-6B70-4820-A89F-193534C74B7A}

Couldn't you see Padon as the next Baby Idol?!

2 comments:

Dear Baby said...

I'm torn between the toys and the squash. I think the squash is so cute becaseu he is in a pumpkin hat. And they are both very colorful. Good luck.
Do I have to register to vote?

Chloe said...

No I think it is open to anyone.