Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter All!

-

Easter Sunday was wonderful this year. Even though we don't attend an Easter service it still is a special day for family and friends to get together and have a wonderful meal and spend quality time together. We appropriately dressed up for the occassion and Padon was soooo adorable in his little suit. An amazing hand-me-down from my brother Patrick who is now 21. I wish I had gotten a picture of Padon standing next to his Uncle's 6 foot 5 inch greatness because I don't believe Padon stands as tall as his knee and it is amazing to think that such long legs once fit in these tiny pants.
Padon wasn't waivered by the dress and enjoyed his shoes more than once through out the day.
I thought about getting him something for Easter as I did for Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's Day but what do you get someone so small that they will really enjoy it? I guess the answer is blue bunny ears, a plush easter frog in costume, and
a most fabulous baby cell phone that lets you record your own personal message and makes all these cool phone noises. Who knew?!
We had a great time, the food was fabulous, the company great, and it was such a pleasure to be able to sleep over and get up late to drive into Bellevue with my Dad the next morning. I think I might have to do that again next time we go over to my parent's house.

1 comment:

Troop 41653 said...

Is it physically possible for him to get cuter?
Argh. He is too scrumptious for words!