Friday, April 8, 2011

And So It Begins

And so it begins...At 33 1/2 years old I have had my first undeniable gray hair. Sigh! I told Walter this wasn't supposed to happen until I was at least 43. Darn right I plucked that baby ignoring superstitions it was now going to grow back thicker and more gnarly. Will I dye my hair as it grays more and more? Yeah, probably. I know it's a gradual process but I just can't imagine myself with gray hair. That being said, Walter started graying at 27 and I can't imagine him without his graying beard, graying temples, and graying browline. Funny....

1 comment:

Dear Baby said...

I got my 1st one at 23 and saved it for Dad to see who promptly told Aunt Janet! I plucked it imediatly too and I have never seen it since!
I'll dye, and dye and dye! It's fun. I don't think it will be an effort to decieve, I dye my hair now. So I'll dye it then.