Friday, July 30, 2010

Lil' Pat

Our friends Jason and Sheri came over on a Saturday to help paint Sophia's room and came touting BB's and an Airsoft rifle (is that the correct name, I'm not sure) and some black powder to, of course, blow stuff up. After painting the room, sitting outside in the nice weather eatting brauts and drinking beer, Walter and Jason went off to play with the black power and rifle. After a lot of patience Walter gave Padon the ok to join them and the night ended with Walter coming in the house to say that Padon had shot Pat's rifle and wasn't that funny/ cool. I wasn't sure how I felt about it but Walter is huge about gun saftey so I just asked if he had taken any pictures. He hadn't so I sent him back outside to reinact the moment because not only is the rifle taller then Padon but Padon was wearing Pat's old overalls from when he was little and it was a serious photo op. Padon is such a small guy that Pat was probably 2 when he wore these pants.

So Cute!