Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Awesome Birthday At My Parent's House!

My Mom had asked me what I wanted for dinner on my birthday and I mentioned Thai food and she didn't let me down. She ordered a smorgasbord of delicious Thai entrees a few of which I got to take home with me...Oooooo heaven!

And on top of that Sarah brought an icecream cake! I LOVE icecream cake! There wasn't really even any cake in this icecream cake but vanilla icecream on top, fudge and crunchy cookie bits in the middle and chocolate on the bottom.


Padon and Greg really interacted with each other and wouldn't stop sucking out of each other's sippy cups. Padon wasn't quite sure what to make of the pacifier since he hasn't used one in a long time but he made an effort.

Both babies were taken with the ginormous balloon bouquet that my Mom had gotten me but in the end Padon was scared of it and I think Greg felt he should take it home.

Someone got out the Brio Trains and it was fun to watch everyone get down and play with them and to show Jason, Katherine, and Walter all the fun pieces we used to play with .
I love that the family gets together about every month. I really can't wait until Padon recognizes everyone. I talk about them all the time; I will love it when he is excited about going to their house, who ever it is.

No comments: