Monday, September 15, 2008

Power of Photoshop!

I forgot to suck in my stomach and tilt in by butt as well as pull my shirt down in the back before I ok'd getting my picture taken as a work in progress at the United Way Day of Caring on Friday. I looked at the picture and thought shoot! Well, I am fat, but bummer! So I popped the picture into Photoshop before I forwarded it and the other pictures I had taken that day off to the other members in our United Way Team
-
Before:

After:
I just needed to look about 4 inches skinnier in the front to feel comfortable with the pic. With more time I could have changed the size of my butt but I'm not really bothered with it. It is my stomach. Yeeeek!
-
May they now post my picture on their websites with glee!

3 comments:

joansy said...

Wow, you did a good job!

Dear Baby said...

Oh you made me laugh & laugh!

Troop 41653 said...

ummmm... so, you doing our christmas photo this year?