Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What the?!...

So my Mom sent the craziest email today with ads from the 50's. And I'm sure I could find more of these but from her email I just thought these were the most shocking and funny. I'm so glad I grew up in the 80's and 90's...

I hope you can blow this one up but if you can't the article summaries that if you are having trouble with getting your husband to be romantic with you that it may be your personal hygeine and that the only way to correct that would be to douche with Lysol. Yep you read correctly. Are your legs crossed right now? Mine are!

In all my job searching I never thought to look up in the Lard Information Council.

~Actually I just looked them up and found out this add is a spoof from the British humour magazine Viz. They produced it as a T-shirt design. Too Funny~

1 comment:

E said...

This is the best thing I have ever seen!