Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Gregory Allan

-
My sister Sarah found out she was pregnant a month before we did. It was really exciting to know that our babies would be born so close together in age. It was also amazing to watch Sarah's transitions through her pregnancy and see how those steps would effect me when I was that pregnant. Two months a head of me made a big difference on our experiences as we both developed.For the most part my pregnancy was a piece of cake with just about no morning sickness and managable fatigue. But by my 7th month my pelvic bones were starting to ache, turning over at night was difficult without help, and the baby kept doing things like play with my belly button from the inside and "scratch" me which I called wearing a pine cone hat, and that was wearing on my good pregnant vibes. So when Gregory was born he became my reminder of why I was on this trek.



Gregory was born April 19th, 7lbs 4 oz.
He gave me such a lovely baby fix and reminded me that the third trimester was worth working through so I could see Padon and hold my own wonderfully soft, sweet smelling, and cooing baby.

No comments: